The overall aim of the aTM projects it to improve the activities and processes that involve the systematic attraction, identification, development, engagement, retention and deployment of those employees which are of particular value to Asian HEI in order to create strategic sustainable success.
* To analyze TM challenges and issues at Asian HEI.
* To carry out a study on the current TM strategies and practices in Asian HEI.
* To design training programs and resources about TM for Asian HEI.
* To prepare an online platform for the development of blended courses on TM.
* To train employees responsible for HR/TM in Asian HEI using a blended approach.
* To build a toolkit for analyzing, designing and implementing specific issues on TM for Asian HEI.
* To create a guideline for the implementation of TM practices in each partner country institution.
* To build an online observatory of TM strategies and practices in Asian HEI.
1 Challenges of conceptualizing and implementing talent management in Asian HEI
1.1 Study of the needs and Issues of Asian HEI
1.2 Study of current talent management strategies and practices in Asian HEI
1.3 Benchmarking analysis on talent management strategies and practices on Asian and European HEI
2 Training experts on talent management in a blended way
2.1 Develop training plan and materials for the partner talented employees on talent management for a blended course
2.2 Training on attraction and identification of talented employees
2.3 Training on development of talented employees
2.4 Training on engagement, retention and deployments of talented employees
2.5 In-house trainings at partner countries
3 Creation of a toolkit for analysis, design and implementation of talent management in Asian HEI
3.1 Design, creation and test of resources for talent management
3.2 Create a toolkit for talent management
3.3 Develop guidelines on implementation of talent management at each Asian partner
4 Development of an observatory of talent management in Asian HEI
4.1 Strategic plan of the observatory of talent management
4.2 Tactic plan and protocols for the observatory of talent management
4.3 Design and implementation of the online platform for the observatory of talent management
4.4 Online course for retraining of the university staff
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.